Summer Fun Pictures


Aunt Tammy (G's brother Danny's wife) with S on his blessing day.


Three generations (notice the missionary tag on Grandad. He and Grandma got to come back from the MTC to join us on a special day)


Here is C and his little cousin Craig (my brother Craig's son) on a super exciting car ride.


Here are the boys just moments after leaving the zoo - all funned out after two full days. If you could have seen me, my eyes were closed too as I drove home. Well, only when I saw the road was straight. I'd open them on the turns. (Just kidding Mom)

Comments

These are such cute pictures! I can't believe the baby is already so big!

Congrats on selling your home too. I've been so behind on blogging lately, I feel like I'm out of touch with everyone.
Kelly said…
Hey Jen, I'm glad you stopped by. I've been wondering how you have been doing, but I totally understand. Sometimes there are so many other things to do that are more pressing than blogging, but blogging sure is fun.
Derrell said…
How else are we mothers supposed to get the rest we need if we don't take the straight stretches to doze? :-) GREAT pictures! Makes me homesick. Thanks for choking me up--just what I wanted...
Kelly said…
I know how you feel. I remember checking a friend's blog when I lived so far away and she lived right where we grew up.

We miss you and hope that in a few short years you will be in all of the pictures right there with us.

Popular Posts