Casa Loma and The ROM (Royal Ontario Museum)

We got a citypass and went and saw a few of the site in Toronto. One of them was Casa Loma. It was pretty amazing and the gardens are something I'm still talking about. It is a castle that a man built in the early 1900's to resemble a medieval castle. Sadly he ran out of money. He spent a few million - the conversion for the amount in present day would be around 60-70 million. I forgot my camera. The boys took their cameras so I will have to try to post some of their pictures when I get around to it.
The rest of these pictures are of the ROM. 



 Warrick opted out of this picture.


Warrick put the chain mail of the knight with a different costume that he found and declared, "I look like an Egyptian!"  Indeed.  Indeed, my son.

Comments

Popular Posts