Sara

A few weeks ago Christian said that he liked the name Sara because it meant princess. He then said, "When I get married I'm going to call my wife Sara." (I know he means well, but I don't know if she will appreciate it. I guess I'll let him figure out for himself that women usually don't like to have another women's name whispered in their ear.)

Last night he decided his cat was a girl and not a boy. (We checked out a 2 inch thick cat encyclopedia from the library. There is a part where it shows a picture of a male and female. Christian thought they were looking at the cat's bum. So after inspection of our cat's bum, he concluded it is a girl. So now the cat's name has changed to Sara. His new philosophy is that she ran away the first time because she was a girl and we were calling her boy.

Comments

Popular Posts