Someone Emailed This To Me

President Hinckley

I imagine he's running to Marjorie now,
> Yes, running, not waving his cane.
> I see him embracing his father and mother
> While they keep repeating his name.
>
>
> I see him now meeting his forebears,
> Brother Brigham and Joseph are there.
> Sweet reunion of prophets, united by service
> That only such noble men share.
>
>
> I see him embraced by the Savior
> While Father says, 'Good and well done.
> So faithful in stalwart endurance, I welcome
> My noble, most excellent son.'
>
>
> I then hear the ripples of laughter
> As he says the reception's just fine,
> But he hopes that he'll get an assignment or two
> Since there's no need to waste any time.
>
>
> I can hear his clear voice in the stillness
> At the close of this sweet Sabbath day,
> Have faith and move forward - there's work to be done.
> President Hinckley would want it that way.
>
>
> Anna M. Molgard
> January 27, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts