Christian


Christian is spending a few days with my parents down south. I miss him! He is a great kid to have around the house. He is sweet and kind and sometimes he is even helpful. I saw some pictures of him at church on a bulletin board and it hit me how the days of a simple eight year old are fleeting. Soon he will be older, have more complex problems, and won't even live in the same home. I want to cherish his youth. I want to enjoy all of his questions (I want to, but that doesn't mean that I will.) and curiosity of youth. I want to bask in his hugs and in him wanting to be in the same room as me. As four little ones flank the sides of me whereever I go, I want to remember that one day they will be far away.

His brothers miss him, his dad misses him, and so does his mom.

Comments

Popular Posts