Tortilla Roll-Ups

We tried this last night and I really loved it. Glenn even liked it when wraps generally are not his thing. I like summer meals that don't involve the oven.

This is for two. The kids had plain sandwiches.

1 high fiber, whole wheat tortilla/wrap (Glenn had a white flour tortilla.)
1 T. cream cheese (Or enough to cover the tortilla)
2 tsp. green chilies or 505 Green Chili Salsa
1-2 green onions sliced
Shredded lettuce
2 slices nitrate-free sandwich meat (we used ham)

Spread the cream cheese over the tortilla. Add the green chilies, green onions, lettuce and sandwich meat. Roll the tortilla. (Optional slice into 1/2 inch thick circles.)

I got this recipe at cleaneatingdiet.blogspot.com. (I'd make it into a cool litte link if I remembered how. Sorry.)

Comments

Popular Posts