A Snippet of Christmas

Erector Set

Stafford recently discovered Star Wars. 
The Star Wars Lego Sets were top on his list.



Christian saved his money and thoughtfully chose a present for each brother.
He gave Stafford and mini long board since Stafford had been admiring Christian's long board.





Warrick got a Triops set again. (small little animals you can raise in water)

Christian doesn't love our cat, Chelsea. 
Well, he says he doesn't, but I know deep down he likes her.
There was a package for Christian from Chelsea.
It was a used ace bandage.

Christian bought a couple of BYU items for Porter.

Stafford got a remote control helicopter form Grandma and Granddad.

From Grandma and Grandpa

From Grandma and Granddad
A strobe light.
I'm excited for my boys to play with this.
I have so many fun memories of my childhood with a dark basement, a strobe light, and pillows flying.

 The gift I was most excited about was what I gave to Glenn.
I'll try to post about it tomorrow.



Comments

Popular Posts